The Official IMAF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official message boards for the IMAF of Club Penguin.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)

Go down 
+5
EpicAbomMC
Tiny Ronan
XRD-Blade™
Jojordan12
Mazzyandmilk
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

Favorite Server/s : Iceland, Blizzard, Christmas

Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:07 pm

NEWS: Added Thief, and Warmage. Very Happy

Gruvak shrugged. "We will win this battle! The war is only starting."
His henchman replied with "Yes, master. I will start the search right away."
Gruvak laughed. "Hehehehe.. We shall win.."

Welcome to the first roleplay in the IMAF! Please fill out this form.

Name(No bad words):
Nation*:
Class**:
Personalites:
Inventory***:
Element(Only fill this out if you are a wizard)****:

*: There are five nations you can choose to be in.
Evraka: This nation is evil. They are trying to get the Sacred Orb.

Veraka: This nation wants peace. Just peace. They are the very friendly people.

Rhviva: These people are good, but not solely responsible for the Sacred Orb.

Juviva: The people that are in the nation of Juviva are trying to PROTECT the sacred orb from the Evraka.

Troviem: The trolls. Only trolls can be in this nation. They live in the city Troviem, so that explains the name.

**: There are a few classes you can choose. But, there are expections. Here is the list.

Archer: The people who use the bow! There are several nice things to choose from by being an archer, but you are weak to Warriors, but strong against Wizards.

Warrior: The slammers with the sword! Use many things, like swords, knives, axes, halberds and even staves! Not like you would want to use a item that pierces you. You are weak against Wizards, but slam the Archers into hell!

Wizard: The powers of the staff will send your enemies swimming with the fishies! You can use your magic powers to send fire, earth, and even darkness to your enemies! Freeze them with ice elements, and entangle them with vines! Send the Warriors into the dust, but get pierced by Archers. Ouch.

Beast: You are a monster! Only species with Beast Only can be these classes. Rip up anything without armour, if you have claws of course. Your stats are good in all traits.

Fiend: Upgraded Beasts. Be a demon! This system works like beasts: Only species can with Fiend Only can be fiends. Rip up all the enemies, because strength is cool!

Animal: Normal animals. This works like Fiends and Beasts. If it says Animal Only, you can only be this class.

Thief: Hahaha! You can rob, rob, and rob! Your sneaking skills can be very useful when you are about to rob a monarch! Use daggers, knives, and cloaks! Cloak yourself? Wow! You can use all sorts of weapons with nice blades. Archers will pierce your cloth cloaks, so be careful!

----------------SPECIAL RANKS. Must be accepted to be a special rank.

Berserker: When you get more hurt, you hurt your enemies more. Your mace can flatten them when you are filled with cuts and scrapes. Be scared of Wizards, because they still have that advantage over you..

Arch Mage: The powers of your spells can smash the word into ruins! Use super powerful spells, because you have a heck a lot of power! Send Warriors into the dustbin, and maybe you can zap an Archer to death or two!

Alchemist: You can enchant weapons into super fighting machines! At a price. You are weak to every class in battle, but you can use your super weapons, but they won't do much..

Paladin: The warrior of light! Send your enemies to heaven with your holy sword, and how about picking on a few dark enemies or two? You will rip dark type enemies with your holy attacks! Wizards still can prune you though!

Master Of Arrows: The Archer version of the Arch Mage. You can use super bows, super daggers, super stuff, super anything to do with archers! Just go and use your bow and destroy a Warrior's armour, please.

Warmage: Wow, the powers of a WARRIOR, and you can cast spells! I'm chuffed! I'd wear cloth AND armour, if I was you.

More classes to come soon!

***: Fill it with cool stuff! Find some things and put them in your inventory. Beasts cannot have an inventory unless a Human is controlling them.

****: You can only choose one element, or three if you are an Arch Mage, OR two if you are a Warmage. The current elements are...

Earth
Water
Darkness
Wind
Electricity
Fire
Magma
Rock
Arcane
Light
Ice
Nature
Necromancy

Like them? Suggest more in the suggestion thread.

*****: The current species you can be. Only special members can morph species.

Demon (Only Evraka, Fiend Only)
Any Panther (Beast Only)
Any Bear (Beast Only)
Any Wolf (Beast Only)
Imp (Only Evraka, Fiend Only)
Human
Skeleton (Only Evraka, Fiend Only)
Wraith (Only Evraka, Fiend Only)
Werewolf (Only Evraka, Beast Only)
Vampire (Only Evraka, Warrior Only)
Pegasus (Not Evraka, Animal Only)
Unicorn (Not Evraka, Animal Only)
Any Horse (Animal Only)
Hedgehog (Animal Only)
Penguin (Animal Only)
Any Dog (Animal/Beast Only)
Orc (Not Paladin)
Elf (Only Juviva)
Yak (Animal Only)
Troll (Troviem Only, Warrior Only)
Armour Golem (Warrior/Berserker Only)
----------SPECIAL RANKS.
Wyvern (Fiend Only)
Dragon (Fiend Only)
Giant (Warrior Only)
Golem (Warrior Only)
Werepyre (Warrior Only)
Gargoyle (Fiend Only)
Tundra Troll (Troviem Only, Warrior/Berserker Only)

Right. If you are in these nations you live in these hometowns.
Evraka: You spawn at Castle Verkarar.
Veraka: You spawn at Herbiva.
Rhviva: You spawn at Rhushark Village.
Juviva: You spawn at Jularvnia.
Troviem: You spawn at Troviem. Ho de ho.

THE MAP:

Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) Map10

Rules

1). No Swearing.
Swearing is not tolerated in the forums, we want to keep the forum 10 , moderate language. Report PM threats to us. Anyone caught bypassing the filter, discriminationg against someone, or swearing themselves will be...
Arrow Warned, Citation
Arrow Banned
1 - If in use of a swear word.
2 - Very serious swear. In use of the [F] word or [B] word, or swear multiple times.

2). No Hacking.
If the forum itself is hacked, or you have been hacked, report it to us. Hacking isn't tolerated here.
Arrow Banned
1 - Automatic ban for hacking.

3). No Back-Seat Moderating.
Don't be a fr00b. Instead of replying to the topic, report it. Also, do not report more than twice. It dumps spam down our Report Box.
Arrow Warning
Arrow Citation
1 - Back-Seat Moderating, Constant Reporting.
2 - Being a nubcake and fr00bing this forum.

4). Do Not Insult Moderators and Administrators.
We try our best to make the forum fun and safe. The system to ban and to delete forums is a little complicated. It takes a while, so don't insult us.
Arrow Warning
1 - Being a noob and asking us, "U ARZ NAWT DOIN UR JAWBZ!!!!1113121!!!1"

5). No Spam.
Anyone caught spamming or flooding the forums with links, random letter, etc. will be...
Arrow Warned, Citation
Arrow Banned
1 - Have spammed once or twice.
2 - Repeated spam.

6). No Advertising.
Anyone advertising on the forum must use their signature. If they do not, they will be...
Arrow Warned Citatation
Arrow Banned
1 - Regular Advertising
2 - Innapropiate link, or repeated advertising.

7). Best Grammar.
Please use your best English, alongside your grammar. No one will understand you. Exceptions include various countries who do not speak in English.
Arrow Warning
Arrow One Citation (if necessary)
1 - Horrible grammar
2 - Purposely in use of horrible grammar.

Cool. Do Not Double Post.
It will be considered flood/spam if you double post. Please edit your post.
Arrow Warning
1 - Repeated use of double post

9). Do Not Post Off-Topic.
Avoid posting in the wrong topic. We will have a hard time moving everyones' posts if they are all off-topic. Do the right thing.
Arrow Warning
1 - Off-Topic

10). Asking A Question? Search Before Posting.
If you are asking a question, please search the forums before you do so, or check the FAQ. Your answer may be already answered in our previous topics.
Arrow Warning, Link To Original Topic
1 - Already answered question.

11). Common Sense.
Just because it is in the forums does not mean it isn't right. If you have doubts on doing something, do not do it.

These rules apply too.
Don't let these people ruin your roleplay. Report them to an Admin or a Moderator, they will sort it out.

12). No Godmodding.
Seriously. You have to train and train to become a master wizard. You can't cast a heatwave as a novice pyromancer!

13). No asking to be a special rank.
If there are special ranks in a roleplay, don't ask to be one unless you get permission.

Why can't I think of any more? Well, as people do stupid things i'll post it as a rule.

Last edited by Mazzyandmilk on Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://imafarmycp.co.cc
Jojordan12

Jojordan12

Favorite Server/s : Ice Pond

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:33 pm

Name(No bad words): Scott Adams
Nation: Juviva
Class: Warrior
Personalites: Outgoing, but sly
Inventory: Dagger, Longsword
Species: Elf
Gained Items: Joyful Dagger, Sleeping Cap, Jingle Toy

Elf Spy, has strong views on mostly anything and is ready to fight for his cause (or causes in most cases). Also very good with a longsword, or a dagger if it is needed

There we goes Very Happy

Last edited by Jojordan12 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:48 pm

Name(No bad words): Nightve, Leader of Juviva
Nation*: Juviva
Class**: Master of Arrows
Personalites: daring, bad temper
Inventory***: Dark dagger, spiky shield, master bow, black leather armour, black bag, flame bow, dark bow, monster bow, piercer dagger, slicer of anything
Species*****: Elf (Night)

Barn Contains: 5 yaks, 3 chickens, 2 cows, 1 ox

Nightve, the master elf of the darkness, He isn't evil, hes good. He is the striker of the night.
Fear him, he can pierce anything.

We also need atleast one person in every nation to start.
Juviva: 2
Others: 0

Last edited by Mazzyandmilk on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XRD-Blade™
Admin
XRD-Blade™

Favorite Server/s : Sub Zero, Thermal

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Name: Xavier (Legend Name: Xanian) Ristar DeLawn
Nation*: Rhviva (But Good)
Class**: Warrior
Personalites: Noble, Tactical, Risk-Taker
Inventory***: Titanium foot-long blade that is black - handle is silver (Located on his chest plate), medical pouch strapped to his left pocket, black helmet with silver visor, chest plate with hefty forearm armor, double-ended sword.
Species: Human

Lives within the Rhviva Kingdom that followed the Rhushark Village.

Last edited by XRD-Blade™ on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://imaf.wordpress.com/
Jojordan12

Jojordan12

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:17 pm

When will this start???

200TH FORUM POST!!!
OF WHICH I HAVE POSTED 47% XD
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Jojordan12 wrote:
When will this start???

200TH FORUM POST!!!
OF WHICH I HAVE POSTED 47% XD

When Tiny posts we will start.
Back to top Go down
Tiny Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Name(No bad words):Skelepancake
Nation*:Eraka
Class**:Fiena
Personalites:Stupid,Has a ginger wig
Inventory***:Pancake sword,waffle shield
Species*****:Skeleton
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:10 pm

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Mazzyandmilk on Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiny Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:07 pm

What do you mean Mazzy?
Back to top Go down
XRD-Blade™
Admin
XRD-Blade™

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:17 pm

OK, so I'm wondering how we would be able to combine our stories, and fight the evil force together.
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:33 pm

STUPID TITLE, THIS IS THE SIGNUP THREAD
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:15 am

XRD-Blade™ wrote:
OK, so I'm wondering how we would be able to combine our stories, and fight the evil force together.

That's hard. A game event will appear soon, telling all players to go to Juviva, maybe?
Back to top Go down
EpicAbomMC

Favorite Server/s : Would you like to be one of my WIVES?

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:12 pm

Mazzyandmilk: Atleast stay on a forum for TEN minutes!
Back to top Go down
Tiny Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:07 pm

Name(No bad words):Alex Mason
Nation*:Rhivia
Class**:Human
Personalites:War person,Best at war in america
Inventory***:Longsword,Dagger
Species*****:Human
Back to top Go down
XRD-Blade™
Admin
XRD-Blade™

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Stop copying me. D:
Back to top Go down
Jojordan12

Jojordan12

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:05 pm

I put the character sheets on main post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:51 pm

Name(No bad words): Mazzy, The Arch Lad
Nation*: Rhushark
Class**: Warmage
Personalites: Daring, sometimes can be timid, ready to do everything
Inventory***: Nice leather clothes, sash of everything pole of power, reflective mirror shield, steel sword, heh, he can get everything he wants!
Element(Only fill this out if you are a wizard)****: All types, he is super. (Only I can do this.)
Species*****: Human

Mazzy, the little kid, ready to save the world!
Back to top Go down
Jojordan12

Jojordan12

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:42 pm

That is kinda godmodding Mazzy -_-
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:39 am

Jojordan12 wrote:
That is kinda godmodding Mazzy -_-

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Jojordan12

Jojordan12

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:16 pm

No really, its godmodding Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Abom

Abom

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:42 pm

Name(No bad words):Captain Martinelli
Nation*:Veraka
Class**:Human inside of Beast
Personalties: Addicted to Martinellis, Sleeps a lot, tons of wives.
Inventory***:Martinelli, Comb, Key
Species*****:Pirate Panther

Mazzyandmilk: I suppose..
Back to top Go down
peachy

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:31 pm

Name(No bad words):mr poohead
Nation*:evrearka
Class**:poohead
Personalites:always hapy
Inventory***:dagers are scary
Element(Only fill this out if you are a wizard)****: fire
Species*****:poohead

accepted

Last edited by peachy on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dozy12

Favorite Server/s : Under your bed ;D

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Name(No bad words): Zevran
Nation*: Evraka
Class**: Wizard
Personalites: Tactical,strong,outgoing and noble.
Inventory***: Dragonbone Stave, Dragonskin boots, robes of the ancients
Element(Only fill this out if you are a wizard)****: Necromancy
Species*****: Human

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
jedidylan98 (modo1910)

Favorite Server/s : noob land

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:04 pm

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
jedidylan98 (modo1910)

Favorite Server/s : noob land

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:27 pm

Name(No bad words):John
Nation*:Juvivia
Class**:Warrior
Personalites: N/A
Inventory***: Bag.
Species*****:Human

Accepted.
~Mazzy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)   Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy RP: Power Of The Sacred Orb (Sign Up, Details and Rules Here)
Page 1 of 1