The Official IMAF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official message boards for the IMAF of Club Penguin.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)

Go down 
+4
Jojordan12
Tiny Ronan
Mazzyandmilk
XRD-Blade™
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

Favorite Server/s : Iceland, Blizzard, Christmas

Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:32 pm

Nightve

The caves were beautiful! Nightve and his army of Juvininans were shocked.

Eventually..
Nightve was back at Juviva. He looked at the old abandoned house.. Wait a minute! The windows are boarded up!
Nightve, being a master thief, picklocked the locked house. He couldn't, so he just knocked the door down.

Nightve saw a girl with a bag over her head, a troll, and Scott filled with blood.
"HALT!" Nightve shouted. He kicked the troll in the head, and untied Scott.
"What are you doing??" Nightve said.

Santa

Ho ho ho! Santa is currently at the Beacon of Lavala.
Back to top Go down
http://imafarmycp.co.cc
XRD-Blade™
Admin
XRD-Blade™

Favorite Server/s : Sub Zero, Thermal

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Xanian
Xanian woke up the next day, elated he was able to kiss the love of his life. However, he is unaware his old friend Scott will be waiting for him...

Scott was, and still is, his favorite elf. He remembered taking him into the kingdom on his 14th birthday. Scott was alone, hungry, and apparently burning in the hot summer of June. Scott was too weak to find shade. Xanian was just recruited into the Warrior Agency when he was 13, and had training. He had to cut up some lumber for the royal wood makers.
Xanian had an axe over his shoulder. The axe was nearly as big as him, who stood 5' 5''. He was about to swing when he spotted a pale elf. Xanian looked over the pale elf and spoke.

Xanian, "Don't be afraid. Elves have been around me for ages. I will take you to salvation."
Scott only replied with a mumble, not knowing his fate.

Xanian left his axe beside the tree, and took off his shirt. He picked up the small elf and held him, then handed the elf hisshirt, which acted as a blanket. Xanian walked over the river's bridge and walked in the castle. He spotted the royal queen, who was Madame Rebbecca at the time, and told her to take care of this elf.

The next few days Xanian wondered about the elf. He asked Madame Rebbecca to see him, then she let him in the nursery.

Xanian saw the elf, sitting watching through the glass downstairs where there were people performing. Xanian sat next to him and said.

Xanian, "Hi. I was the one who saved you. Can I ask what your name is?"
Scott, "I'm Scott. Thank you very much for saving my life. My home was destroyed and my parents were killed."
Xanian. "I'm so sorry. Hopefully, you'll be happy in this kingdom. I was born here, and enjoy this kingdom very much. It'd be nice if you could stay. There is a group of elves that are almost always together downstairs. When you're feeling better, I could take you down there."
Scott, "I'd be grateful."

They became really great friends. Xanian gave Scott a longsword several Christmas's ago, and taught him how to use the bow and arrow. One day however, Scott said he needed to go, and thanked Xanian for everything he did for him. Scott was long gone now, and Xanian cherished those memories. He longed for the day to see his old friend... and that day would be coming...
Back to top Go down
http://imaf.wordpress.com/
Jojordan12

Jojordan12

Favorite Server/s : Ice Pond

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:21 pm

Scott Adams

"YOU IDIOT!" Shouted Scott, enraged by the intruder.
"SHE IS GOING TO HAVE HALF OF THE ARMY ATTACKING HER NOW!" Shouted Scott again, referring to Eve
"What?" said the intruder.
"I told the troll where Xanian is, he sent out 10 messangers on horseback to tell the enemy, and we were about to be let go. But no, you have to come in, kill the enemys general for no good reason. So we both have a whole army on our tails" said Scott, clearly annoyed
"But I didnt kill him?" Said the intruder confused.

Scott took the troll's dagger out of its sheath and stabbed him in the head.

"Pardon" said Scott wryly.

Scott turned round to Eve.

"Thank god your OK" said Scott ripping open the bag and embracing her.
"Scott...." said Eve tearing up.

Their eyes met and something shined between them.

"Hello" said the intruder
"How did you get here" asked Scott still staring at Eve.
"Horse...no dont think about it" said the intruder.

Scott turned round and with out even thinking slashed at the intruder, instead of cutting he hit him with the side of the blade, knocking him out.

"Go outside Eve, get the horse" said Scott, remaining calm.

After eve had left, Scott ripped open the intruders shirt. He took out his knife and cut words deep enough to cause a scar but not enough for long pain, these words were:

You came this close to ruining my life, Eve's life and Xanian's life, and also my love life

-Scott

"Eve, is the horse ready?" shouted Scott smiling to himself
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:23 pm

Nightve

Nightve was in a dungeon with his warrior army. He was exploring the underground caves of Rhushark Village, because he wanted to.

They came across many corpses of long dead fighters. Then, he came to a gate, with a sign, that had a warning, but it was very old and some of the words faded.

|----W-O-----EN--R---------|
|------------------------------|

Santa

He is where he was last time.
Back to top Go down
Jojordan12

Jojordan12

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:41 pm

Scott Adams

"For Xanian!" shouted Scott
"You do know that we have two armies trying to catch us now" said Eve
"Por Qua?" laughed Scott

They were heading west, if they could pass the bridge it would make it harder for the army to follow them. The intruder would be knocked out for 3 hours, and the army would have to travel through enemy territory to get them.

Scott sighted the bridge, and made his hoarse speed up.

"Too easy" Scott said

Days later

"God that sasuage was good" said Scott as he and Eve camped outside the borders of Herbiva.
"Sure, you would say that if I served you Orc." laughed Eve
"True" said Scott.

They packed up and went on the horse again to make the last strech of land to Lala Beach, where the palace was. It had been an easy ride, if they made it to Lala Beach, they would be safe.

As they arrived Scott made the horse run full speed to the castle, trampling over commoners.

"Home, sweet home!" shouted Scott, making the horse run into the palace, he climbed of and ran up the stairs with Eve.

He kicked down the door of Xanians room and said

"Thank god your alive!"
Back to top Go down
XRD-Blade™
Admin
XRD-Blade™

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:43 pm

Xanian
Xanian was going to eat breakfast. It was Christmas Morning. All the kids were opening up their gifts, all the elves dancing around, and the royal performers entertaining young couples. Before Xanian went in the kitchen, and elf burst into the room.

Xanian, "Scott?"
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:47 pm

Nightve

Nightve just remembered he was assualted by a stupid idiot, name, Scott Adams.
He went out of the dungeon and sent ALL of his knights to get him.
This day wasn't going to turn out good.

Nightve eventually was in the medic room. How come he JUST remembered this?
He looked at his scars. This won't be easy to heal.
Nightve cursed Scott. "I'll eventually get you.."

Santa
Ho ho ho! Santa is currently at the Pit Of Doom.

Fleet #1 Reva
Can't find.

Fleet #2 Juva
Can't find.

Fleet #3 Slasha
"I've found the scum!" shouted a member of the Slasha fleet.
Roll 3- again, and you will be in jail, Jojo.

Last edited by Mazzyandmilk on Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jojordan12

Jojordan12

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:47 pm

Scott Adams

"The army is coming for you, get your things, your coming with me!" shouted Scott jumping onto a table and picking up food.
"Wtf" said Xanian.
"NOW!" Shouted Scott
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Nightve

"GET THAT SCUM!" Nightve shouted with power.

The fleets are racing through the Galvina realm. They surged through the lands, looking for Scott.

Fleet #1 Rava
No findings.

Fleet #2 Seeva
No findings.

Fleet #3 Slasha
"I'VE FOUND HIM AGAIN!" shouted the knight. They were racing towards the palace of Juviva.

Back to top Go down
Jojordan12

Jojordan12

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:03 pm

Scott Adams

"Do you trust me with your life Xanian?" Asked Scott
"Yes" Replied Xanian
"Can I take control of the army for 5 secs please" asked Scott
"Wha-" started Xanian
"Thanks" said Scott jumping down from the table.
"MAN ARMS, I WANT THE TRAITORS OF SLASHA SQUAD DEAD!" Shouted Scott at the soldiers.

Men began to take arrows and swords.

"Come, I know a place to hide" said Scott

They ran down corridors and eventually ended up at a secret passageway.

"We can go through this, get your stuff, food and one person along with you, HURRY!" shouted Scott
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:13 pm

Nightve

The Slasha squad was being hunted down. Who cares, because I sent two more backup squads!

Squad #1
They are wildly searching the palace. Will be sent to jail next turn!

Squad #2
Following #1

Squad #3
Following #1

Squad #4
Following #1

Squad #5
Following #1

You are sooooo dead, Jojo.
Back to top Go down
Jojordan12

Jojordan12

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:10 pm

Scott Adams

"Everyone inside" shouted Scott

Everyone was there, Xanian, Eve, and Kia.

Everyone stepped inside, and noticed a wet liquid on the floor.

"Whats that?" asked Xanian
"Nothing" said Scott

Scott stepped out of the corridor and began to close the door.

"What are you doing!" said Eve desperetly
"Love you, see you soon" said Scott.
"Get in here!" shouted Eve
"No, they will either capture you or me, and honestly, id prefer it to be me" said Scott making the peace sign.
"Take care of her Xanian" said Scott closing the coor

The door was closed now.
Scott turned round.

"Mon then you weasels!" laughed Scott taking out a match.
He stepped forward and flung the match back, turning the liquid into fire.
The squadrons took Scott into the town and prepared him for a whipping infront of a group of spectators...
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:14 pm

Nightve

"ATTACK!"

Squad 1
Strangely, we jumped OVER the fire, and got him! He struggled and struggled, and Eve just looked like Sad

Squad 2
Broke a hole in the wall, and followed 1

Squad 3
Following 1

Squad 4
Following 2

Squad 5

Having a cup of tea

GAME: Jojordan is now caught, and cannot get free. They are heading towards Juviva Jail.
Back to top Go down
Jojordan12

Jojordan12

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:38 pm

Scott Adams

"♩Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh twenty five soldiers have gone corrupt, twenty five soldiers, they took me and beat me and were generally nasty, ohh twenty five soldiers have gone corrupt ♩ " sang Scott tot he tune of twenty five bottles of beer on the wall.
"Shutup" shouted a soldier.

Scott began to sing again.

"You will get a beating!" shouted the soldier again

"♩ Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ive got five days left of this, five days left, stuck with these soldiers who beat me and are generally nasty, ohh five days left of this ♩" Scott bagan to sing

This will be a long 5 days...........for the soldiers......

"C'mon guys, first verse, again!
♩ Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Twenty Five soldie....................
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:43 pm

Nightve

Nightve came to the jail, and saw Scott singing. "I was trying to save you, and you attack me? Crazy, just crazy."
Scott replies in an angry way. "THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU DIDN'T COME AND 'SAVE' ME!!"
"Getting aggressive, huh?" Nightve smirked. "You are responsible for my scars, right?"
"Yes. And it was worth it!" shouted Scott.
"Bring out the peace. You'll never hurt any Juvivian again, CORRECT?"
"Grrrrrrr.." Scott growled to Nightve.
"Hmph, i'll just let you stay in there, then." Nightve laughed and went out of the jail.

Santa
Ho ho ho! Santa is currently at JUVIVA!
Back to top Go down
Jojordan12

Jojordan12

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:49 pm

Scott Adams

Scott began to sign a different tune

"♩The Juvivian army is corrupt, is corrupt, is corrupt, I saved ma lover and a noble, and all I get is this now! I saved one of his own, his own, his own, the oaf came in and tried to help, tried to help, tried to help, now he has a scar on his front and it wont go away. That was a little gift from me, gift from me, gift from me and that is what you get♩" Sagn Scott.

He then spoke normally

" I done nothing wrong, if you had not came we would be fine and Xavian would be fine too. But instead, you take a grudge and come out to kill me, betraying Xavian himself by telling the world his location." Said Scott.

He then went on to sing Scotland The Brave.....
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:58 pm

Nightve

Five hours later..

Nightve came down into the jail. "FOOD!" He shouted. He gave everyone ONE piece of luxury meat, even Scott. He looked around the cells, and Scott was angry. He shouted at Nightve, but he just ignored Scott. He walked out, and smelled the fresh air of lovely, instead of the smell of dirty rats. They got what they deserved in that jail..
Back to top Go down
Jojordan12

Jojordan12

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Scott Adams

As Nightve left, Scott took his part of luxury meat and carved it into a body, he then wrote the same message as the scar Nightve now had. A little joke for Nightve.
Scott then eat the rest of the meat he hadnt used to make the meat doll.

Im getting out tommorrow anyway Very Happy

He then sang keeping guards and prisoners up all night
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:57 am

Nightve

Nightve was strolling in Juviva. Of course, he made the jail five days ago, because he can.
And, now he is going in the dungeon again.
Nightve and his army walked across the murky dungeon rats, and they eventually reached the gate with the sign. Rolling Eyes

He got his binoculars and looked. There was an army of skeletons, 25 normal ones, and 2 giants. But then, a huge one with a ragged robe came, with a crown on it's head. The king! "Should we go up...?" Asked one man in the fleet.
"No.. They are prepared, they all have maces and shields.." Nightve replied.
They would wait.

MTI (Mistletoe Invader)
No findings.

MTI
No findings.

MTI
No findings.

MTI
No findings.

MTI
No findings.

Santa

"Ho ho ho! Why isn't anyone looking for us?" Santa asked.
One of his elves replied with "You have silly toys.."
Santa said "That's it. I don't care. Lets go to Juviva Jail."

They went there and saw Scott singing.
"Hello young man. Would you like some of our presents?" Santa asked
"O-okay.." replied Scott.
Santa got out his bag and picked out three presents.

Joyful Dagger
Sleeping Cap
Jingle Toy
Back to top Go down
XRD-Blade™
Admin
XRD-Blade™

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Xanian
Xanian, completely unaware of the Mistletoe Inavaders, he marched on through the tunnel, Eve and Kia alongside him. It's already been 5 days, and has comforted both Eve and Kia. He shared the food Scott packed him, and did what Scott told him to do. Find safety, and of course, take care of Eve.

Xanian, "I bet Scott should be out of jail now. It's been several days, they can't keep him that long. If they did, he would've escaped."
Eve, "I sure hope so. I'm getting worried again."

Kia was observing the cave markings.

Xanian, "Kia, doing OK?"
Kia, "Mmm hmm. These cave markings are significant. I think they mean something."
Xanian, "You studied hieroglyphics didn't you? Can you read them?"
Kia, "If only I can. They're marked in small hand prints. Something like a ball is hovering above them."
Eve whispered, "The Sacred Orb."

Kia then remembered a story read to her when she was very young. One dealing with an orb.

Kia, "Did you remember those stories told when we were children?"
Xanian, "I don't recall much."

Kia, who had grown fond of Eve, sat next to her.

Kia, "Do you happen to remember the story of the Sacred Orb?"
Then Eve mentioned, "I couldn't remember either, but I can still remember the ending."

...some day, the Sacred Orb will be shattered, and its powers will be lost forever... or it may lie in the hands of good, where it is in safekeeping... but may also lie in the hands of evil, where an end is near. The Sacred Orb is now hidden, and its mystery and adventure still venture out through the hearts of old ones.
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Nightve
Skipped a turn

MTI Fleet

"Ha! I can see them! Inside that tunnel!"

Gruvak

In the sacred castle..
"Heh." Gruvak laughed. "Time to show those puny ones what I am!"

Gruvak held up the Sacred Orb, and it's powers caused a large explosion at Rhushark Village.

GAME: SAVE RHUSHARK VILLAGE! IT IS ON FIRE!

Quest to all players: Help Rhushark
Details: Take out the fire in Rhushark Village!
Reward: Spiked Tiger Bow, Orcslayer Whip
Back to top Go down
Jojordan12

Jojordan12

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:42 pm

Scott Adams

"Who said father Xmas wasnt real" smirked Scott as he held his items.

He walked out of the Jail, relieved to be getting out finnally, and his throat hurt from singing.

"Get your news here!" shouted a boy
"Gimmi that" Scott said staring at the paperboy with determination, he had no money, so he had to take it.

His face grew angry, and suddenly the boy flung the paper at him in fear.

"Thanks" laughed Scott walking away

The newspaper read:

Rhushark Village is on fire and still is!
It is impossible to reach the village with water as the roads have been blocked by trees and the village spokesman has been quoted saying:
"If anyone can help it would mean everything to us, you will be rewarded greatly"

"Hmmm, ill go, but I hope Eve, Xanian and Kia are there" sighed Scott remembering Eve's scared face as he closed the door last week.

Where would he get money from though?
Scott picked up speed running through the allyways.
He spotted a young, rich merchant making his way home, just leaving work, with money in his belt.

Scott grined.

He ran behind the man and put a hand around his mouth to muffle shouts and bundled him into a disused house. Using cloth on the floor he gagged him and tied him to a chair. The preceeded to rob him and take his clothes.....
Back to top Go down
XRD-Blade™
Admin
XRD-Blade™

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:31 pm

Xanian
Xanian, Eve, and Kia had enjoyed their day, even when their spirits were stuck inside a cave. Yet, there were blowtorches along the way, and the tunnel had gotten wider. They talked a lot.
As the night drained away, Xavier made sure Eve was nice and cozy. He tucked her in and wished her good night. None of them were aware of an explosion and a fire behind the Rhvivan Kingdom, the village containing all the peasants was on fire...
Xanian walked toward the fire he made, and sat next to Kia.

Xanian, "Each day gets longer and longer. Eve is still worried about Scott, and hopefully you're doing fine."
Kia, "I am. I have you. I agreed to go on the journey with you. So I did."
Xanian smiled. He lifted his knee and warmed his hands up in the fire.
Kia, "It's been a week since we started dating."
Xanian, "And our first kiss. Happy Anniversary."
They both smiled. Xanian decided to tell her how he really felt.
Xanian, "You know, I've always felt a strong love for you. You're just too beautiful for me to stop looking, you're the love of my life."
Kia replied jokingly, "Like I didn't know that. I've always thought you were handsome, and we just about have a lot in common. We'll do well together."
They hugged gracefully and sat by the fire. It was an awkward Christmas they had... taken away through an emergency last week. Yet, the Dark Force was coming...
As the fire started to show signs of burning out, Kia pulled close to Xanian.
Kia, "G'night."
Xanian pulled closer, making sure their bodies touched.
Xanian, "G'night."
They kissed gently, then a second passed, and they kissed again, this time long and moving, and with their hands behind each others heads. When they stopped, Kia pushed him in the chest. He fell backwards and Kia came on top of him. Her hair touching his neck.
Kia said happily, "I win."
They both smiled. Before Xanian could get up from the ground, she gave him a long kiss on the nose. They both smiled and stood up, and finally went to go to sleep.

Eve had peaked. She smiled to herself. Soon, Scott would find her, and they would share their own moments with each other. Kissing under the horizon and have a few laughs. She still worried abot him though.

Last edited by XRD-Blade™ on Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jojordan12

Jojordan12

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:12 am

Scott Adams

"Please dont kill me" cried the merchant
"Shutup, this isnt exactly what I imagined as a good Christmas, and I thought you were gagged" Scott said, putting the gag back in the merchants mouth and tying it around his mouth.
"Better" said Scott

Scott closed the door, Eve was probably worrrying about him right now. Merry Christmas, Scott thought smiling.

He then bought a horse which was fit and able to travel long distances.

The horse was called MK (dont ask)
As they galloped into the distance towards the burning village discussed his plans with the horse. God he was going insane, he needed company, and soon.

He reached the top of a hill and looked down, the village was burning, how could he help? He couldnt put out the fire, he could maybey help poeple get possesions out of the houses? It was easier and less risky.....No! He would help save the people!

He tied the horse to a pole and ran down a steep hill to the quitest bit of the town, and spotted a woman weeping.

"Whats wrong?" Scott asked scared of the reply.
"My house has only started burning, the fire has only just reached here, I fainted and my husband dragged my out. My baby is in there" Said the Woman breaking into tears again.

Am I in over my head here?
This wont be easy.
This is tough. But im tougher

He pulled of his heavy jacket he had stolen, placed his possessions on the ground and ran around the back

"What are you doing!" screamed the lady
"You will get yourself killed!" Shouted her husband

Better than being by myself for another moment thought Scott

The heat scorched him as he walked in, he walked up the stairs with his arms protecting his face, finnaly he reached the final room of the house, where crying was coming from.

"Its OK" said Scott whilst coughing........

Back to top Go down
XRD-Blade™
Admin
XRD-Blade™

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Xanian
Xanian and Kia were still asleep, and Eve is already roasting a chicken after building a new fire. Holes in the cave walls have shown bright sunlight, meaning it's morning.
Kia was a little restless, the urge to sleep in her own bed back in her castle was itching, she kept moving around in her sleeping bag. Little did she know, her head was resting on Xanian's chest. Xanian prodded her awake.

Xanian laughed, "You've been sleeping on my chest half of the night."
Kia blushed, "Sorry."
Eve smiled, "Breakfast is nearly ready."
Kia, "If you're tired, you shouldn't be making breakfast for us."
Eve, "It's fine."
Xanian, "Looks like the tunnel is getting brighter. I'll look through some of the holes, see where we're at."
Eve and Kia nodded. They both chatted about cooking, arguing a little to make sure which way was best to roast the chicken.

Xanian looked through the window, he could barely open his eyes, it was really bright outside. He managed to get a glimpse of a deep forest and an ocean coming off the side. The rest of the tunnel was nearing towards the beach. He came back to the fire where the chicken was almost ready.

Xanian, "As soon as we finish, we'll be heading towards the tunnel. An ocean lies ahead."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next