The Official IMAF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official message boards for the IMAF of Club Penguin.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)

Go down 
+4
Jojordan12
Tiny Ronan
Mazzyandmilk
XRD-Blade™
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
XRD-Blade™
Admin
XRD-Blade™

Favorite Server/s : Sub Zero, Thermal

Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) Empty
PostSubject: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:34 pm

Jojordan12 Edit: Here is the Characters:

Jojordan12
Name(No bad words): Scott Adams
Nation: Juviva
Class: Warrior
Personalites: Outgoing, but sly
Inventory: Dagger, Longsword
Species: Elf

Elf Spy, has strong views on mostly anything and is ready to fight for his cause (or causes in most cases). Also very good with a longsword, or a dagger if it is needed

Mazzy
Name(No bad words): Nightve, Leader of Juviva
Nation*: Juviva
Class**: Master of Arrows
Personalites: daring, bad temper
Inventory***: Dark dagger, spiky shield, master bow, black leather armour, black bag, flame bow, dark bow, monster bow, piercer dagger, slicer of anything
Element(Only fill this out if you are a wizard)****:
Species*****: Elf (Night)

Barn Contains: 5 yaks, 3 chickens, 2 cows, 1 ox

Nightve, the master elf of the darkness, He isn't evil, hes good. He is the striker of the night.
Fear him, he can pierce anything.

XRD
Name: Xavier (Legend Name: Xanian) Ristar DeLawn
Nation*: Rhviva (But Good)
Class**: Warrior
Personalites: Noble, Tactical, Risk-Taker
Inventory***: Titanium foot-long blade that is black - handle is silver (Located on his chest plate), medical pouch strapped to his left pocket, black helmet with silver visor, chest plate with hefty forearm armor, double-ended sword.
Species: Human

Lives within the Rhviva Kingdom that followed the Rhushark Village.

Tiny Ronan
Name(No bad words):Skelepancake
Name(No bad words):Alex Mason
Nation*:Rhivia
Class**:Human
Personalites:War person,Best at war in america
Inventory***:Longsword,Dagger
Element(Only fill this out if you are a wizard)****:
Species*****:Human

We shall now begin the RP.

Xanian
Xanian DeLawn has woken up from his evening nap. It is almost time for dinner! He runs up the stairs in his kingdom and grabs a towel and a small hand soap. He tacks a piece of paper saying:

"I shall be back later for dinner, will the maid please dust my crafting table? I'll be bathing in the old river."

He's about to go through the back door when his crush. Kia Landsworth almost runs into him in the hallway.

Xanian says, "Oh, er... Hi, Kia. Let everyone know I'll be out for a bit."
Kia says, "Oh ok. I guess I'll see you later."

Kia smiles as Xanian smiles back, then Xanian steps out and heads toward the river.
Back to top Go down
http://imaf.wordpress.com/
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

Favorite Server/s : Iceland, Blizzard, Christmas

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:39 pm

Nightve[u]

My clock made a racket. I jumped up and looked around my master bedroom, looking for enemies.
I then look at my clock, and feel stupid.
I get out of my castle to our island. I shout out "EXTRA PAY FOR WORKING TODAY!".
My workers zoom around my castle looking for stuff to do.
"Heh." I said in delight.
Back to top Go down
http://imafarmycp.co.cc
XRD-Blade™
Admin
XRD-Blade™

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:48 pm

Xanian
Xanian steps out and thinks about the girl of his dreams for a few seconds, then heads toward the river. In his old trunks, he jumps in the river and takes out his small hand soap. He soaps himself and washes himself off, when a numerous voices say, "Ahhh!" and a rustle follows.

Xanian stops and jumps up, and walks a few meters around the forest, then barges through the undergrowth. He finds a small innocent elves stacked upon each other, as the elves laugh, Xanian decideds to speak.

Xanian, "Why, hello there fellow elves? What brings you here?"
The elves look at him and the smalles one says, "Oh hi young soldier. Is there a castle up ahead?"
Xanian, "Yep, are you looking for Sir Dler and Madame Fern?"
The elf, "Yes we are."
Xanian, "I'll take you there right away, as soon as I finish my run-down."

Xanian tells them to give him a bit of privacy and he looks for a shaded spot in the river. He finishes bathing, and comes out with his towel wrapped around his legs.

Xanian, "I'm ready, c'mon."
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Nightve

Right, time for target practice!
Nightve pulls out his master bow, and his workers set five target dummies up.
Nightve sends 4 shots to one of the dummies, and it goes down in two hits.
Then he runs up to the other 4 and all stab them with his dagger.

Santa

Ho ho ho! Santa is currently flying in the sky with his sleigh and reindeers.
Back to top Go down
XRD-Blade™
Admin
XRD-Blade™

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Xanian
Xanian finished leading the friendly elves to his royal couple who are in the "Elf Inquirer". He's in his room changing when he hears a knock on his door. He finishes changing, and opens the door. Kia.

Kia, "Oh," she giggles, "I thought you weren't here yet."
Xanian, "Yeah, I had to lead some elves to the royal son and his spouse."
Kia, "Well, anyway, dinner is nearly ready and I was wondering if you could do me a favor."
Xanian, "Sure."
Kia, "I'm asking some of my friends whether they've seen a small purple comb. I've misplaced it somewhere near the royal kitchen. Can you help me?"
Xanian, "Sure thing, I'll keep my eyes out,"
Kia, "Thank you so much!" She smiles and she flips her silky brown hair back, then setps out of his room to go net door where Kate Wamer lived. Xanian follows and passes Kia where he takes the small steps towards the dining hall, where he is dressed in a plaid red and gray polo. He waves at his fellow division soldiers and sits down next to Matt Fenden, where the waiter serves him an 18 oz. tender terryaki steak.
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:08 pm

Nightve

"TOP SCORE!!" Nightve shouted, with pride.
"Yes, master. Nice job on tha-"
"AAAARGH!!" shouted the worker. Skeletal invasion!
Nightve looked at the bridge and saw a group of armoured skeletons heading towards us.
"ATTACK!!!" shouted Nightve. He sent his bow out of his bow and fired at the skeletons. They blocked it with their shield.
"OUTRAGEOUS!" shouted Nightve. "SKELETONS ARE DIM!"
Out of Nightla Castle came five fully wielded knights on calvary. They charged towards the skeletons. This will be a battle.

Santa

Ho ho ho! Santa is currently at Rhushark Village, handing out pressies.
Back to top Go down
XRD-Blade™
Admin
XRD-Blade™

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:24 pm

Xanian
Xanian is talking to his fellow division soldiers, which are usually only talking about what they do in the weight room and sword practice alley. He finishes his 18 oz. steak and requests for a root beer.

Matt, "I can now bench 705 pounds, c'mon Dave, even if you're a private, 600 is a little easy for me."
Dave, "Nah, I'll work up later."
Div, "Hey hey, Giq, have you seen Jalm? He wrestled a knight today, go in trouble."
Xanian, "Whoa, did he? That dude has always been into trouble, he might be out of here in a heartbeat."
Giq, "Div, I've believed the past few things he has done, but a knight? Really?"
Xanian, "Yeah, didn't you see how messed up Jane was? She might be breaking up with him."
Matt and Dave, "Oooo." Matt, "I'll wish him a bid g'night, now let's cheer."
*Everyone clinks their glass of ginger ale, rootbeer, and soft drinks.
Xanian says, "To this fortress!"
Division Soldiers, "Yah!"
They finish their drinks as they talk and go up stairs to their rooms. Xanians parents are standing by towards the edge of the table talking with another group. His dad Terry, and his mom Stacy.
Terry, "Oh hey, son, g'night"
Xanian, "G'night dad."
Stacy, "Don't forget your kiss."
Xanian, "You know I'm too old for that now, mo-"
*His mom gives him a peck on the cheeck anyway.
Xanian, "G'night mom."
He smiles and runs upstairs, not aware of a skeleton attack over on the south side.
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:09 am

Nightve

The knights charge to the skeletons, but they jump out of the way. Nightve pierces three skeletons with arrows, and then he realises he is out of arrows. He picks up some grass and uses it as a flute as the skeletons battle the knights for the death. A Vine Trapper rises out of the ground and spits three spiky balls at the skeletons. Only one manages to not get cracked by the spiky balls. Then Nightve runs up to the remaining skeleton and finishes it in one hit.

Santa

Ho ho ho! Santa is currently flying around the forest, with his crew.
Back to top Go down
Tiny Ronan

PostSubject: Skelepancake   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:38 pm

Skelepancake is walking and he's cold.
He takes a coat,he put's it on him and he vanishes.
He goes to a magical world he hides in a corner.
There are loads of people in black coats.
One friendly one says "Hello who are you?".
"I am skelepancake"said Skelepancake.
"What is your favrouite food?"Said The freindly one.
"Waffles"Said Skelepancake.
"What is your name?"said Skelepancake.
"Scott Adams is my name"Said Scott.
"We are all elve's we are not Santa's elve's were wild elve's"said Scott.
Back to top Go down
Jojordan12

Jojordan12

Favorite Server/s : Ice Pond

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:32 pm

OOC:Sorry Tiny, ive got my own story here xD
I spent a wee while writing this up so Ill meet up with u later :L

SCOTT ADAMS

Scott woke up with no recall of the last week, the waves gently licked at his boots as he lay face down in the sand. He tried standing up and crumpled to the floor again as a sharp pain ran up his side. He then noticed his throat was dry, and thought about drinking the cool, welcoming sea water,
No that would not do, it would only make it worse.
He must find his way home.
But still the question remained, what happened?
Scott looked down at his body and was surprised to see blood splattered around his hands, what had he done, was this last week, or an hour ago, had I been here for ages or mere days?
He began to crawl, slowly but surely to a distant light which was not easily spotted but with sharpshooters eyes Scott saw it almost immidietly.

An hour later
Scott began to knock on the door, which was an odd task to do if you can not stand up. A familalar young woman answered, screaming in horror at the young, battered elf which sat in her doorway.
Suddenly everything became blury, and Scott's head banged helplessly against the hard, cold, unforgiving cobbled floor........
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:44 pm

Nightve

I found myself sitting on a skeleton chair. I was in Rhushark Village!
"What am I doing here?" I said.
Rhara, the leader of Rhushark Village, laughed. "Great fighters help us." Rhara directed me to the big gate that was how you got in, two gates, and all the rest of the land to get in is covered with walls.
I saw a horde of angry yaks. Time to go Lecture Mode!
"Seriously?" I shouted to the yaks. "Do you REALLY think plundering a village will do anything?"
(Nightve can understand animals.)
One yak replied with "How can you understand us?"
"Thats beyond the point." I said. "How about joining my huge farmland? Plenty of yum yums there!"

5 minutes later, I was riding a yak while racing to our island.

Santa

Ho ho ho! Santa is currently at Lala Beach.
Back to top Go down
XRD-Blade™
Admin
XRD-Blade™

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Xanian
Xanian wakes up, startled from the cannons on the top floor launching numerous cannonballs at a group of skeletons just running towards the drawbridge. The door barges open.
Matt, "WAKE UP! Skeletons on their way!"
Xanian puts on his battle armour, a chest plate, containing the blade he used when he was recruited. About a foot and a half long, nearly looks like a dagger. Black edging with a silver handle. He straps his forearm armour and stops next to Matt.
Xanian, "I'm ready."
They rush out, meeting the rest of the division soldiers, plus the Bravo and Charlie Divisions. Division Omega is already running in the battlefield.
Xanian, being the division leader, finally says, "On my mark, Alpha! 3..." He holds out 3 fingers.
He looks his teammates securing their armour and warming up.
"2... set... MARK!"
They all rush out.
Back to top Go down
Jojordan12

Jojordan12

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:50 pm

SCOTT ADAMS

"Mother I didnt know it was Scott, you cant even recognise him!" Said a sfamiliar voice.
"Yes, but did you have to hit him with a bat!" Another voice said.

Scott spluttered, showing he was awake.

"Oh thank god Scott you awake." Said the first voice.

He slowely opened his eyes and looked into the face in front of him, her eyes looked like the deep sea and her blonde hair was as golden as the castle.

"Eve, is that you, what happened" Scott croaked.
"Um......I hit you with a bat......." Eve blushed.
"I always knew you liked me" Scott laughed, but came to a stop as pain shot through his throat.
"You best get back to sleep" Said Eve, and that was exactly what Scott did, untill he could find the energy for revenge.........
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:57 pm

Nightve

I stepped out of the barn. My boots were cooling off in the sand. Then, I saw dust, and skinny looking figures from far away.
Then, I reliased they were skeletal warriors on undead horses. I shouted out: "SECOND WAVE, UNDEAD CALVARY!" They charged at us. I retreated and got behind the stone wall that was there. Me and five other archers used our bows to fight to the death. Heavy knights slammed their bodies. They kept coming. "FIGHT TO THE DEATH! said a voice. It was a strange voice. "GRUVAK!" I shouted out.
Gruvak was in heavy armour, on a misty horse. "CHARGE!!!" he screamed. This battle WON'T be easy.

BOSS BATTLE: 95% enemies left
Back to top Go down
XRD-Blade™
Admin
XRD-Blade™

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Xanian
Xanian doesn't know both his side and the south side are being attacked my skeletal warriors.
Xanian charges and takes out his double-sided blade from behind him. Because of his agility, he manages to stay in-front of his division and makes the first move. He jumps and does a backflip. One of his special abilities is seeing slow-motion. He blinks and everything goes slow. He is upside-down, and lets his double-sided sword knock two skeletons' heads off. He's still in the air, and manages enough time to drop kick a skeleton. He blinks again, and the skeletons he had hit were sent off.
Xanian isn't struggling... right now at least. He's up against a skeleton in front of him. He feels a skeleton coming up behind him. He roundhouse kicks the one in front and stabs the skeleton behind him in the ribs. Now that his blade is stuck, he finishes the skeleton off by knocking the skeleton into tommorow by using his double-sided sword. The battle has begun...
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:15 pm

Nightve

Arrows are flying in the sky! My warriors set up five cannons. All you can hear now is booms and cracks! And divisions being pierced! Hah! I'll show them.
I start to use my agility and run up to a skeleton and I smash it, and keep running. Soon, I have ten skeletons on my blade, so I wipe them all off. The last thing I saw before I got trampled were three calvary.

Santa

Ho ho-WAAAAAH! Santa has been pierced, and is in the middle of the battle!
Back to top Go down
Jojordan12

Jojordan12

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:29 pm

OOC : Epic story here Very Happy

Scott Adams

Weeks Later

"What do you mean you dont know where she is!" shouted Scott whilst slamming an orc against the wall of his room
"Sir, I do not know where she had gone, please do not hurt me" whimpered the once proud, strong orc.
"You do! You distrust us like we are your enemys, you are a traitor!" screamed Scott, kicking out at the Orc.
"Bu-" started the Orc.
"NO LIES! WHERE IS EVE!" Scott shouted before hitting the Orc.

The Orc crumpled to the floor, had he pushed him too much? No. This was a strong orc, he would not crumple completely, they never did.

"She is in Evraka, Castle Evraka." said the Orc, not looking Scott in the eyes.
"Thank you, DAVID, get the royal gua-" said Scott before a blast erupted.
"Damn Orcs, there attacking again, how did I not hear of this, were on the eastern side of the island, they must have attacked hours ago!" said Scott thinking to himself outloud.

Then the Orc made a mistake, a very big one, he coughed, doesnt sound like a big mistake.....

"Oh I forgot about you" said Scott unsheathing his dagger with a deer antler handle with a touch of shining silver at the top of the handle, and the Orc came out of the world as fast as he came in......
Back to top Go down
XRD-Blade™
Admin
XRD-Blade™

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:00 pm

Xanian
Only hours of battle and all the warriors have driven out the skeletons. Many of the skeletons have been broken apart, dispite the number. Helpers are correctly disposing of the broken skeletal pieces, in case they revive once more. It is also the day before Christmas Eve.
Xanian is looking from a top a cliff, looking at their easy victory. Matt comes to report.

Matt, "Small casualities and no deaths from either division, I'm pretty happy. What a nice Christmas present."
Xanian, "Sure is. I can somewhat see in the distance, the skeletons retreating."
Matt, "Doesn't really look like it..."
Xanian, "If you loo-" He broke his sentence and froze.
Xanian, "Let me see your binoculars."
Matt, "Uh, sure. Here." He hands his binoculars.
Xanian peers through the lens. And notes that the skeletons are in an attack pose, heading south. Too near ill towards the Juviva.
Xanian, "They are heading towards the Juviva. Should we do something?"
Matt, "I'll let the royal people know."

Xanian, steps backward and puts his weapons in place. He strips his armor off and goes up to his room. There will be a royal feast tommorow, as well as a dance, starting early afternoon towards midnight, ready for a Christmas celebration. It is now turning night, as the stars begin to pop out. The moon is somewhat beginning to change. He remembers.
Eclipse today. Once every several years, he thinks.

It is now early morning, around D:1:30 royal time. People are atop the palace, watching the moon turn into a blazing red. People sight with awe. The king mentions forwarding from above the chair.

King Davis, "Eclipse has now begun. Remain silent please."

As the moon turned into a great shade of red, people admire the color growing. Many minutes later, the color of red is beginning to exasperate, and finally disappears. Then the people finally head to their rooms and dorms. The celebration for Christmas Eve will begin, as the many hours continue.
Back to top Go down
Jojordan12

Jojordan12

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:56 pm

Scott Adams

Whilst Scott had been interogating the Orc he had not noticed how the hours had passed. Unsheathing his dagger he cursed himself, of coarse, its an eclipse, perfect weather for an attack. Why hadnt I known?

He began to make his way to weapon storage, the battle had begun, but like he always was, he would be late. Breaking a lock on the weapon storage door he crept in and looked at his beatiful sword, almost as bueatiful as Eve......
He grabbed the longsword and ran out into the field, wait........
Could he make more of this?
Did his enemies help him?
No, I always help myself?
You see, Scott had faced a problem, Eve was held over the bridge, but he was not aloud across. Why would the royals ever allow a mere commener across to possibly spread a plague or something which commeners usually carried?
During the battle the booths at the bridge wont be manned, no, they would be destroyed.
Scott smiled.
He ran into the weapon storage room again and picked up a bag which he had left for a meal.

Running through the fields he knew that he had mere days to cross his island and to reach the bridge, that is unless the enemies advanced. Suddenly he stopped, he was running west and he knew that he would eventually meet with the battle. But he stood there shocked as he saw a small regiment with only 30 men cornered by the enemy. 300 enemys surrounded them, they were dead. No, that cant happen! Scott ran back to a tree with rope attached to a tire to make a swing. Cutting it away from the tire he ran to a small cliff above the soldiers. The cliff was small but the soldiers could not climb, some had tried but it did not work.

"Hay!" shouted Scott, he was over his head here, what made him do this? He was being stupid, best off to run away to the bridge......no these were his brothers.

He flung down the rope and tied it to stump of a tree.

"Thank god" came a reply.

Suddenly the rope straightened, would it hold, or would it break?
The soldiers rushed the group, 10 soldiers had made it up the rope.
Scott suddenly recognised a familiar face in the crowd.

"SEAN! GET THE HELL UP HERE!" Shouted Scott begining to show the nerves in his voice.
"No, we will stand here and protect the ones going up the rope" shouted back Sean, being surprisingly calm.

10 more came, then 5 more, then another, then another. 3 more.

"Hurry!" Scott shouted.

Two more came, then Sean retreated trying to get up the rope.
Suddenly a skelital soldier jumped on the rope and grabbed Sean's leg.

"You son of a-" started Sean before jumping back down from the rope
"Cut the rope!" Sean shouted.

He bagan to fight the soldiers, but was covered by bones within seconds.
Scott cut the rope and turned around......
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Nightve

"I'm shocked. They did it for us!"
Nightve felt feeble. He just wanted to get rid of the skeletons.

Five hours later..

Nightve was riding his yak to Troveim, the land of the trolls. He eventually got to the snowy tundra of Snawvila, a place in the realm. Nightve walked across the snow, looking at the cave that went into Troveim. Most of these trolls are a different species. Tunda Trolls, the clever ones that survive harsh weather.

Santa

Ho ho ho! Santa is currently at Earth, in the North Pole.
Back to top Go down
XRD-Blade™
Admin
XRD-Blade™

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:20 pm

Xanian
Xanian woke up the next day. He looks outside where the Grand Sundial centered in the Courtyard. Almost R:12:00. He hurried out of his bed and grabbed his cleanest tuxedo. He wore a bit of of cologne, then after combing his hair, he stepped out and took a deep breath. He headed downstairs and took a big breath of a table being set up, and listened as the orchestra tuned their instruments. Everyone was pretty much just talking joyfully, even the king seemed to be very elated.

Dave, "Hey, Xanian! Over here!" He waved. Even his friends had tuxedos.
Xanian, "I'll be up with you guys in a sec." he said and waved back.

He approached the commentator at the table and said, "Whenever you're ready, I'll be one of the people making an announcement later in the day."
As he headed back, he spotted Kia. Kia stopped talking and waved, her grin shining. Xanian waved back and turned to his friends.

Matt, "You really should get a girlfriend soon. You're growing too old."
Xanian, "I'll think about it." He took a small glance back where Kia stood.

As it turned R:12:00, the king bellowed.

King Davis, "I'd like to be the first to say that this party has begun! We shall feast in several minutes!"

Everyone applauded and a small group said, "Hurrah!" Moments had past while everyone still talked in the main room. Then the royal orchestra began to play some melodies, they even managed to play some smooth jazz. As they played, the king clapped his hands as everyone grew silent.

King Davis, "Now is the time to feast! We have everything from stuffed turkey's, pork ribs, and salads ready to be settled in you're stomachs! Grab your stone plates and get eating!"
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Nightve

"Tundra trolls!" Nightve turned around and saw a Tundra Troll right beside him. "Uhhh..." Nightve said. The troll just looked at him, and then he threw a snowball at him!

LATER

"GET HIM!!" Nightve screamed as he surged a snowball at one troll.
They were having a mega snowball fight, and Nightve called the gang!

Whoosh! Splat! The Tundra Trolls were winning by far. And then, Santa came, and joined in!

Santa

Ho ho-Splat! Santa is throwing the snowballs!
Back to top Go down
XRD-Blade™
Admin
XRD-Blade™

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:24 pm

Xanian
It is now dark. It is now R:8:40. Everyone is ready to begin slow-dancing, and hopefully, avoid oncoming mistletoes.
Most of Xanian's Alpha Division members could break down at any moment, tired, and stuffed with food. Dave, Xanian, Matt, and Dvat were the ones still up and ready, and were going to make a few speeches.

It was later when Xanian finished eating some desert when Kia confronted him.

Kia, "Can we talk?"
Xanian, "Um, sure. If it's important."
Kia, "I think it is."
Kia dragged Xavier by the hand and took him out to the Beacon.
Xanian, "So..."
A long pause.
Kia started, "You were pretty brave out there, and I've seen how you battle."
Xanian, "I've always battled like that. It's in my blood."
Another paise.
Kia, "You know, we've been friends for a long time."
Xanian was startled, "Er.. yeah. Really good friends, since our childhood."
Kia, "I've been thinking maybe we could be a little more than friends..."
Xanian didn't hesitate, "Like..." He started to sweat through his palms.
Kia, "So, I've been wondering for a while... if you... like me?"
Xanian froze. He started to sweat harder, he hesitated.
Xanian, "Yes, I've had a crush on you for ages."
Kia, "I've always liked you, too..."
Xanian, "So..." Xanian is smiling in the inside, yet he's really nervous.
Kia, "Can we probably get to know each other a little more?"
Xanian, "I'd be glad too."
They both looked at each other, unaware of the mistletoe that hovered above them.
They both just looked at the moonlight, then Xanian saw the mistletoe. He turned red. Kia noticed, and then blushed.
Xanian finally says, "Should we..."
Kia finishes, "Kiss?"
A long pause, but slowly, their faces come together, where their lips finally immersed in a long kiss. Kia wrapped her arms around Xanians neck and Xanian had his hands on her hips...
Back to top Go down
Mazzyandmilk
Admin
Mazzyandmilk

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:10 am

Nightve

"STRONG TROLLS WILL RIP THE LAND!" Nightve shouted as he made a snow cannon.
One of his wizards enchanted it so it will fire! So, we made four more.
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! One troll said "RETREAT!"
And they all put their hands up, and that is where our alliance begun.
We went into the cave of Troviem, and checked out all the cool stuff.
"You get this ALL year?" Nightve asked.
"Yes." One troll answered.
The crew walked across the snowy city.
They were shocked how super trolls could be.

Juviva is now allies with Troviem.
Back to top Go down
Jojordan12

Jojordan12

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:23 pm

Scott adams

"Why him for god sake, idiot, he didnt need to jump down" Scott said as he walked across the last strech of moore to the bridge.

Coldness went through Scott's body, had he been numb from pain and hurt himself. He fell hard against the floor making a gash in his head, before he passed out he said:

"I hate da ja vu"

Memories flashed in Scotts head, memories of his dead parents, how he had served for royals many times, including Xanian an amazing friend. A face of Eve flashed up, all pain and anger faded away slowly.
Suddenly the memories dissapeared and Scott woke up in a dark room. Where was he? Blood was over his jacket. Again da ja vu.

"Let me the hell out of here!" at least he was not thirsty.

Scott lashed out and kicked but fell on the floor realising that he was tied to the chair.

"Stop that, NOW!" Shouted a voice.
"Go stuff yourself" shouted back Scott losing his cool
"Tell us the area of Lord Xanian" said the voice, calmer this time.
"Im no traitor to my country!" said Scott
"But you are a lover" Smirked the voice.
"What....." whispered Scott as fear creeped into his voice.

Suddenly he was hoisted upright, untill now he was face down on the floor, two poeple had entered. One a troll and one a girl with a bag around her head.

"GUARDS! Show the loverboy who has the bag on their head" shouted the troll.

Two guards walked in and lifted the bag from the girls face.

"Eve!" Shouted Scott.

Eve had been badly battered and had cuts and bruises around her face and legs.

"You son of a b-" started Scott

Realisation came to him, the orc had been a trap.

"That damn Orc" shouted Scott in rage
"Tell us where the Xanian is and we will not slit the girls throat" said the troll

The ten minutes changed the coarse of the battles being waged over the land, there was only one wanted man now, Lord Xanian. And one more if Scott succseded in his plan......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)   Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Of The Sacred Orb: The Story (RP Here)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next